Monday 14 September 2015

Work in progress...



UPDATE: I kind of gave up with the templates I had and customised my own, its not exactly what i was imagining but I think Im happy with it. Normal blogposts will now resume<3

As you might be able to tell 'Summer and Sunsets' has gotten a makeover.
I'm trying to find a new style for my blog and try out different templates and layouts. 
I do like this layout but its going to take a while to get everything up and running e.g. menus and that horrible 404 error page...
I'm going to keep the blog live so you can still read it and use it but just understand that the stuff that doesn't work now...hopefully will work soon...

So just bare with me and if your new and reading this trust me my blog isn't this unorganised all the time just for a little while because its under a bit of construction. Also I'd love to hear your opinions on the new layout or if you have any suggestions or ideas on what can be improved!<3

Hopefully everything will be sorted soon and I'll be back with a much more interesting post!

Love, Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I love your header at the moment. Good luck with getting it all fixed up!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Im working away at it so hopefully it will be done soon x

      Delete