Tuesday 29 September 2015

Autumn Makeup




Im not a huge fan of autumn, I'm definitely a summer girl (hint in the blog title) but I am a huge fan of autumn makeup! I love the way you can get away with wearing slightly heavier makeup and darker colours. Im also a huge fan of warm contours during autumn and dark lips so I thought I would show you today what I use on my face during autumn.



1). Mac Studio Fix

This is a slightly heavier foundation than my usual foundation, as you may know I love this during autumn (fave foundations post)

2). Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

This is a staple for me all year round. Its probably my favourite makeup thing I own. Its especially good in the Autumn as it hides those back to school/college under eye bags...

3). Rimmel Stay Matte

I love this. I love this. I love this. It basically does exactly what it says on the tin..makes your face stay matte.

4). Collection Bronze Glow

I love this for warming up your face and bringing a bit of colour to your otherwise winter pale face, well mine anyways.


5). Sleek Contour Kit

I put this in my July Favourites and I still love it now. I especially love contouring at the moment, I love how its almost like 2 minute plastic surgery. It really has the power to change your whole face. The highlighter is also amazing to bring a little shimmer and colour.


6). Naked 2

My Naked 2 palette gets a lot of use during the autumn. Im a big lover of coppery browny colours in the autumn and this palette is perfect for that. A mix of copper, tease and ydk is basically my eye makeup for all of autumn. I also use tease and an angle brush to fill in my eyebrows.

7). Benefit Roller Lash

This was also in my July Favourites and is still a must in my makeup routine. I can't see it ever not being my go to mascara, its perfect.

8).  MAC Velvet Teddy

This lipstick really ties this whole brown warm look together and its perfect for autumn.

Love, Laura x



No comments:

Post a Comment