Tuesday 18 August 2015

Irish Roadtrip 2015



I'm recently back from a road trip around the South West of Ireland and then some parts of the midlands. It was mainly Cork and Kerry but we went to Tipperary and Kilkenny on our way back to Dublin. I was actually really surprised by how amazing Ireland is! If you have never been to Killarney, Kerry I would really put it on your to do list, it's stunning!

We started our road trip in Killarney and seen Torc waterfall, Muckross house and drove through the Gap of Dunloe. The Gap of Dunloe is one of the most stunning places I've ever been to!

                 

We then went from Killarney to Dingle and went on a boat trip around the harbour to see Funghi the Dolphin and I was shocked by how he just comes right up to the boats and by how HUGE he is! Dingle itself is also a lovely little seaside town.


Then we made our way to Tralee and had a look around the town and seen all of the preparations for the Rose of Tralee.

We then drove through Connors pass on our way to Cork which is another drive along cliffs with stunning views like Killarney. We spent three days in Cork and went to Kinsale and Cobh and stayed in Cork City. It was gorgeous on the day we went to Kinsale so i really felt like i could of been anywhere in the world. Cork City is a gorgeous city and I actually preferred it to Dublin City.
                 

We then left Cork and headed to Tipperary which was nice but we didn't spend much time there as we were heading to Kilkenny to spend a night with family friends which is always nice especially as we hadn't seen them in a few weeks.


Then we headed home<3 I was actually really glad to be going home as I missed my bed and my dogs and my macbook hahah.

Anyways it was really nice to have a week away and see and experience things I've never seen before and was really surprised by how stunning and amazing parts of Ireland really are.

Love, Laura x

(also i want to say sorry about the layout of this blogpost i don't know why but it just wouldn't cooperate with me at all and i wasn't going to post it but then decided maybe I'm just being a perfectionist)

No comments:

Post a Comment