Friday 21 August 2015

Another wish list...

I really enjoyed making the Topshop wish list i recently posted ( if you haven't read it, you should..) so I've decided to make another wish list. This one is just a general wish list of the things I've seen lately and are on my list of things 'To Buy'.



I need a few new t-shirts so have been on the lookout for soft, white ones and this is exactly what i mean. Love the little pop of colour in the writing and its also on sale!

2).https://www.maccosmetics.com/product/13854/310/Products/Makeup/Lips/Lipstick/Lipstick#/shade/Kinda_Sexy

I love this lipstick and it has been on my wish list for a while now, its a gorgeous neutral pinky-rose and its matte!!

3).http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Hard-Case-Print-Frosted-White-Marble-Pattern-Cover-11-12-13-15-Apple-Macbook-/271955162489?var=&hash=item3f51ca7579&clk_rvr_id=887795148824&rmvSB=true

 Ive been looking for a case for my Macbook ever since I got it and haven't found any  like until I seen this one, its amazingggg.


Ive been absolutely loving Pull and Bear recently. Im a huge fan of their jeans and would actually choose them over Topshop's joni jeans and they're only 19.99! They also do the best t-shirts, they have the best prints and are SO soft.






Also if you are interested in seeing my full want list that is constantly updated you should follow me on Wantfeed

Love, Laura x




No comments:

Post a Comment