Wednesday 12 August 2015

2 Skincare Must-Haves


1. Nivea Express Hydration Primer

I've been using this for over a year now and I can't imagine using any other primer. I have quite dry skin so I always have to use a lot of moisturiser before and after my makeup, so before I discovered this product I would put on my moisturiser and then wait for that to soak in a bit then I would apply my primer and wait for that and although it wasn't that much hassle it was a bit annoying. So when I discovered this primer that not only creates the smoothest canvas for your makeup it also leaves your skin so hydrated I was amazed.
And the best bit?? I got this in Northern Ireland for £1.99 and you can buy it here in Ireland for like €3!!!




2. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

This is another thing that I've been using for over a year and this is actually my second bottle. You get soo many uses out of this 400ml bottle. It says 200 uses per bottle but I honestly think I get more. It takes off every bit of make up and leaves your skin feeling so refreshed. I take my makeup off with this and I use this to just clean my face in the mornings. Its amazing and is also good for sensitive skin which I think my skin might be. This is also very affordable and you can even pick it up in Penneys/Primark.



Love, Laura x






No comments:

Post a Comment